A Tutorial on make a bootable windows from USB flash drive.If you have a tablet,small laptop,Netbook device or a computer without CD/DVD drive,then this tutorial for you!
Just follow the instructions below to install Windows 7/8 from a USB device.
- A Windows 7/8 Files.
- A 4 GB flash or above.
- Novicorp WinToFlash software. If you don’t have, Download it from here!
This process will take upto minimum 15 minutes depending on your system speed.
Steps to Follow:
- Open Novicorp WinToFlash software that you have downloaded now.
- Now click ‘Next’ option to move next process as shown in the below image.
- Click ‘Accept’ End user agreement and select ‘Next’ to Continue as shown below.
- Now you can see the windows setup wizard with tick mark as shown below. Select that wizard to continue next step.
- Choose Windows Files Path option to load your windows files and also select your USB flash drive location.
- Before continue to next step,Do complete backup your USB drive, Because all your USB files will be format.
- Select Next after you backup your data, now you can see the files copying process as below image. Wait 15 minutes to complete the process.
- Congrats! You have successfully created a bootable USB drive!
Did you learn anything from this? Or perhaps do you have any other tricks to share with us? Do well to use the comment box to tell us your views.