Well, Nowadays the hobby of Blogging is being turned into a Profession. People used to Blog for fun and for helping others. But these days most of the Minds have only “Money” as their first goal. They don’t care about what people need. All they want is money. They setup a Blog, Write some Articles and after some days they quit. Well, Why? Because their first aim was to get money and it was stopping them to write some quality content and helping others. On the other hand, People who are passionate about blogging utilize their time correctly and spend it on writing quality posts that’s what readers want from them and try to reply to every comment as possible which builds a strong network between the Writer and the Readers.
Well, No matter what. Here are 5 signs that you’re blogging the wrong way. If you find even any one of them in you then chances are you may fail.
1) Blogging for Money : One of the most common reason for every blogger to fail is thinking about money. As mentioned in the post intro most of the people have only “Money” as their first goal. They don’t care about what people need. All they want is money. They setup a Blog, Write some Articles and after some days they quit. Well, Why? Because their first aim was to get money and it was stopping them to write some quality content and helping others. That leads to failure. Money? Why don’t you forget it for now, help someone by sharing and providing them values and money will inevitably come to you.
2) Posting in Excess : Its often seen that newbies are way too excited when they start a blog and post too much due to that excitement for some days. But it doesn’t last longer. Due to excess of posting they are unable to do marketing and getting visitors and get tired very soon. Always choose Quality over Quantity, No matter how much time it takes. If you are posting meaningless content so often it won’t be doing any benefit so far. Your Readers have limited time, Don’t waste their time by posting the content that is not beneficial for them. Always go for quality content and then do the marketing in a good way.
3) Sharing what others are sharing : Well, most of the newbies are out of ideas and instead of thinking what they do is rewriting the same content in their own words. Well, whats the use of doing this? Your readers don’t want to read the same content they read on any other blog. Its obvious that the source you used for writing will be more dominating than your blog and you are just following others’ footsteps. It wont do any benefit, you are here to steal the spotlight. You are not supposed to write the same old copy content. Be creative, Their are a lot of ideas, You just have to grab them. Show you are readers what you can do.
4) Promoting the wrong way : After making your post live, the very first thing you need to do is Promoting it. And if the promotion is done in a wrong way then no matter how good is your content. If there are no readers the content is useless. You need to do the promotion in a very good way, You need to build a strong user interaction with people. I recommend Google+, StumbleUpon, Reddit and O’course Twitter and Facebook. But there is more to it. Blog commenting and building backlinks is the way which will help you to bring a heavy amount of traffic. We’ll go deeply in backlinks in my next post.
5) Bad Website Design : Well, I know some of you might be wondering. Oh C’mon? That’s not a big deal but still the design of your blog really matters. You don’t have to make your blog a simple piece of paper with some black and white text and neither a Modern design with full of firecrackers and a lot of widgets installed. If the design is not good and professional, visitors will shy off from your blog. You have to balance everything, A simple looking design with a few widgets installed and some images will do the job. Most of the readers prefer plain white as background color and black as text color.
Conclusion : These were the 5 signs that may stop you from succeeding if you even have any one of them. Try to fix the things you think are necessary. Being, a newbie blogger you must be aware of these points. I hope you liked the post. Subscribe to our newsletter for more.