Are you ever at a loss for words on a first date with a virtual stranger? You’re not alone!
Unless you’re endowed with the gift of gab, you and your date might end up in a staring contest, while you listen to the crickets in the background. Okay, it might not be that bad for you. But trust me, it’s not always easy to be clever when you’re nervous.
I’d like to help you out before that next big dinner or coffee by offering with some creative questions to ask a date that will sure stir up a meaningful and unending conversation. Use one or two on your date, and the conversation should begin to flow.
You can also use one of these questions in your email correspondence. Asking a question in an email will increase your chance of hearing back from someone you have your eye on!
So here you go: 15 Creative Questions to Ask a Date
1. What’s a secret skill that you have?
2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
3. What’s the best present you ever gave someone?
4. What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in elementary school?
5. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab to save?
6. What’s your dream travel destination?
7. When you were little, what did you dream of being when you grew up?
8. What’s one of your favorite books/movies? Why?
9. What was your worst job?
RELATED 5 Signs He’ll Be Good in Bed
10. What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
11. Growing up, what was your favorite board game?
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
13. What was your best birthday ever?
14. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
15. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
What questions would you add to this list?
Latest posts by Sam Adeyinka (see all)
- Friday Roundup: Perfect Blog Post I Stumbled Upon This Week! - July 18, 2014
- Promote Yourself: It’s All About You & Your Business - July 17, 2014
- Micromax Unite 2 A106 Mobile Price in India, Specifications, Features - July 16, 2014